Simpson presents safety gear forum at PRI
Simpson Performance Products is offering an open session for participants to gain valuable insights into how racing safety gear functions and its benefits to the racer at this year's Performance Racing Industry (PRI) trade show in Indianapolis.
The session will be led by Trevor Ashline, V.P of Engineering and New Product Development, and will address proper use of harnesses, helmets, racing suits and more.
Topics will include:
- Why new racers should place safety gear on the same level of importance as the race car.
- Why safety gear isn’t mandated in some genres of racing.
- How much a racer can expect to invest in safety to get started in the sport.
- What key indicators are important in selecting your gear.
- When to replace your safety gear.
- What the future of safe racing holds.
The sesssion will take place Thursday, Dec. 6, at 1 p.m. in Meeting Room 237 at the Indianapolis Convention Center.
To larn more about SIMPSON PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS check out www.simpsonraceproducts.com.